Breastfeeding can give your baby the best possible start in life. Among many perks, breastfeeding enhances bonding, has health benefits for both mom and baby, and is much cheaper than formula.
Sometimes though, breastfeeding does not come so easy. To help, B'more for Healthy Babies has breastfeeding support groups led by lactation counselors throughout the city:
- Highlandtown, Contact: Caitlin Haynes, CLC at (410) 558-4895
- Upton/Druid Heights, Contact: Shasha Satchell, CLC at (410) 706-6131
- Cherry Hill
For more FREE support and resources available to breastfeeding mothers, check out our Baltimore City Breastfeeding Resource Guide.
To learn from Baltimore families about why they chose breastfeeding, view our videos:
- Breastfeeding in Baltimore City
- Baltimore’s Breastfeeding Super Moms
- Breastfeeding your Baby in Public in Baltimore City
- Supporting Breastfeeding Mothers in Baltimore City